It’s late April and Mother Nature has a great sense of humor in Minnesota. Snow is blowing, my meetings are regularly being cancelled because of road conditions and, even though I have coveted the time in my office to “get things done”, I confess my energy is lower than I would like and my motivation somewhat sluggish.
My solution? A 30 second dance party.
What you will need:
- A song that makes you want to move.
- Headphones (most likely).
- Belief in your amazing chair-dancing abilities.
- A break from the routine = innovation.
- An endorphine kick = higher productivity.
- Incredulous co-workers = employee engagement.